Tuesday 18 February 2014

Birchbox February 2014

With it being London Fashion Week, Birchbox themed their February 2014 box "We <3 Your Style!"

"Style isn't just about fashion - it's everything from the scent you wear to the books on your coffee table. This box is packed with samples that will fit right into your personal routine, from a subscriber-beloved brand to an easy-to-use eyeliner."


So what's inside:
  • Beauty Protector Protect & Oil - For me, hair oils are an absolute dream! I have thick, wavy hair that get knotty very easily meaning a regular hairbrush makes me want to rip my hair out. My tangle teezer is the love of my life. Meaning I am very much looking forward to using this "exclusive launch" product.
  • Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - I have used a number of various eyeliners and I must say this is definitely up there with some of my favourites. The pen like tip is perfect for easy application and the best thing about it is that it lasts ALL DAY. I am really happy that this came in black as I tend to always use this as a staple everyday look.
  • Urbanveda Radiance Exfoliating Facial Polish - Unfortunately for me my face is super sensitive to face washes, face masks and the majority of face wipes, which limits what i can use on my face on a regular basis. I do like the consistency of the product and it may be one I use once every so often to brighten and balance my skin tone, as it suggests.
  • Gilchrist & Soames The London Collection Shower Gel - I'm yet to try this product but for me the smell is a little off putting. It is very strong and for me a little too powerful, I prefer soft scents like coconut and vanilla. It is a perfect travel size and I'm sure I'll get through it but it wouldn't be my first choice.
  • Leighton Denny Nail Colour in "Maneater" - The packaging for this is a beautifully simple design with a brush that is perfect if you have small nails like me. The black glossy finish is perfect for autumn winter but as we edge into spring this probably wont be the first nail polish I turn to.


And the lifestyle extra this month was a mini Green and Blacks dark chocolate bar, which I've already eaten because I'm a fatty!

If you would like to get your hands on any of these treats or subscribe to a box yourself visit: https://birchbox.co.uk/ 


happiness is a mood, not a destination

0 comments:

Post a Comment